[McIDAS #XOR-430222]: Mcidas (fwd)

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> I don't know how much the address@hidden email is checked
> anymore, but I know this address is. Forwarding on the message Paul sent
> to the generic support address.

Rest assured that the Support inbox (where email addressed to
address@hidden goes) is checked multiple times each day (>10).
Email sent to it are redirected to the appropriate department in our
inquiry tracking system (e.g., Paul's note was redirected to the
support-mcidas department).  In fact, I saw an email from Paul with the
contents you forwarded as soon as I logged on this morning and immediately
forwarded it to support-mcidas.

Question:

- why did you forward Paul's note to Unidata?  Did Paul indicate that
  he had sent the note in previously and had received no reply?

I ask because Paul has commented in the past that he has sent in
questions and not received answers.  In each instance, I was able
to verify that his email was received AND replied to in a timely
manner.  His not receiving the reply would likely, therefore, be
related to some spam blocking setup in his or his sites mail handling
facility.

Ticket ID: XOR-430222