[McIDAS #XRR-599672]: Configuring scouring of McIDAS data

Hi Samuel,

re:
> I didn't realize scour uses something like 'find' to delete files.
> I'll definitely start using scour more.

'find' is actually a pretty inefficient utility.

> Is there much difference between scour, and scourBYday?  If there isn't,
> I probably should cleanup ldm's crontab some day, and move them over to
> the scour.conf file.

I wrote scourBYday because or the inefficiencies of 'find' in 'scour'.
Also, I don't think that 'scour' will remove directories in which all
files have been scoured.  scourBYday, on the other hand will.

Ticket ID: XRR-599672
Department: Support McIDAS