[McIDAS #VNE-851750]: Help with McIDAS

Hi again Angel,

As I was logging off of metofis this morning, I received a notice of new
mail for 'mcidas'.  I took a quick look and saw that there are over
14900 emails in the 'mcidas' mailbox!  And, the emails are complaining
of an error in one of the scripts being run from 'mcidas' crontab.

Just and FYI...

Ticket ID: VNE-851750