[Support #CEU-773972]: TCS-08: real-time mcidas images

Hi Shuyi,

re:
> Tbb refers to "IR blackbody brightness temperature", which is simply
> just the retrieved temperature from IR data. Sorry about about the
> confusion.

Ahh... Thermal Black Body (TBB).  I should have known!

> Derek Ortt and Ed Ryan in my group are setting up the McDIAS account
> on Metofis now so we can proceed to get process McIDAS image
> with your help.

Very good.  Angel Li has provided me with logon information for both
the 'mcidas' and 'ldm' accounts on metofis, so I can logon to help
out if/when needed.

> Thanks again,

No worries.  As soon as a user account is setup, getting the process to
create the MERCator projection sectors you need will be very quick.
Learning enough McIDAS to take the next steps will, of course, take more
time for someone there (e.g., Ed, Derek, or you).

> Shuyi

Ticket ID: CEU-773972