[McIDAS #HNQ-544745]: Missing SYSKEY.DAT

Hi again Angel,

After I sent the previous email, I started nosing around on metofis.  I
discovered that various kinds of imagery (e.g., satellite, radar) are
apparently not being scoured, or, at least, there is a LOT of these
images on your disk (e.g., > 1500 GOES-East IR, etc.).

Is the non-scouring of the data being done on purpose, or is there something
else missing in your setup?

I did not want to make any changes to scouring setups before touching
base with you...

Ticket ID: HNQ-544745