[McIDAS #HNQ-544745]: Missing SYSKEY.DAT

Hi Angel,

re:
> Not sure who changed the password for the mcidas account but I changed
> it back...

Thanks.  I am now able to logon as 'mcidas'.

Here is what I found/did:

- you were correct: more than just SYSKEY.TAB and ROUTE.SYS were missing from
  the directory into which McIDAS decoders write their output
(/ldm/data/mcidasd).
  The McIDAS-XCD files were also missing (*.RAT, *.RAP)

- because a bunch of stuff was missing, I resetup XCD decoding:

<as 'ldm'>
ldmadmin stop
cd /ldm/data/mcidasd
rm *.IDX *.XCD

<as 'mcidas'>
cd $MCDATA
rm -r *.ERR *.IDM *.PTR
rm *.001 GRAPHICS.KEY    <- should not have existed in $MCDATA
batch.k XCDDEC.BAT

<as 'ldm'>
cd
ldmadmin start

As I am writing this note, data is being ingested and decoded apparently
with no problems.  I will check in again later this evening to make sure
that things are still running smoothly.

Ticket ID: HNQ-544745