[McIDAS #CJO-774097]: Mcidas 2007 build

Hi Bill,

I'm glad to hear that your build on Fedora 8 went smoothly after the environment
variable redefinitions.

I am also happy that your latest question was resolved by a firewall
reconfiguration.
If it was not, I would have been in our website administrator/developer's
office on
Monday asking questions for which I did not have answers.

Ticket ID: CJO-774097