[IDD #TTR-495389]: Slow access to local datasets through ADDE

Hi Samuel,

re:
> I would like to try to setup the datasets myself, if that wouldn't be too
> frustrating for you.

You are correct, of course: it would be much better if you setup your own ADDE
datasets.  Once you get the hang of creating datasets from existing data,
creating
new ones will be come easy.

> It may take me a little longer, but I'll just try to keep our /data store
> small,
> until we can get this dataset thing hammered out.

OK.

> I wouldn't mind you logging in, however ever since we opened port 25 in our
> firewall,
> we've been getting login failures from India, China, France, Indochina,
> Italy, Peru,
> Philippines, Netherlands, Bulgaria, South Korea, Poland, the United States,
> etc.

Do you mean port 22?  Port 25 is registered for smtp (/etc/services).

Ticket ID: TTR-495389
Department: Support McIDAS