[McIDAS #YSZ-272620]: need help to setup a McIDAS ADDE server

Hi Hsie,

I got a little bit of time to check into the problem you are seeing with
running McIDAS from your account on squall.  So far, I am baffled!

What I did learn, but do not yet understand, is that the process of creating
shared memory segments and manipulating those segments is hanging.  I
will looking into this in more detail tomorrow between meetings.

Ticket ID: YSZ-272620