[McIDAS #GKF-870665]: mcidas2007 and 64 bit linux

Hi Sarah,

re:
> yep i've done that.  here are the results, basically
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so is a symbolic link to
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6.2.  I have tried creating the same link in
> /usr/X11R6/lib64 but to no avail...
>
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6.2
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6
> /usr/X11R6/lib64/libX11.so.6.2
> /usr/X11R6/lib64/libX11.so.6

Yes, but what is the next step: do a 'file /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6.2'.
What I was driving at was to find out if the library is 32-bit or
64-bit.

I'm off to Brazil in 25 minutes (bus stop -> DIA etc).  I will be out
of contact for at least two days...

Ticket ID: GKF-870665