[McIDAS #YAF-607526]: Schema format

Hi Kwan,

re:
> I am running McIDAS 2006 in an X86 machine running Solaris 5.8.

OK.  I ran my tests on an X86 machine running 32-bit Fedora Core 6 Linux.

> The help I got from TXT2MD looked exactly the same as yours.

Then I would expect that the result on your machine should have matched
what I got on mine.

> I was trying to upgrade the program you gave me.  Then when I ran
> txt2md, I got
>
> txt2md.k metar-mc.txt 100 KSFC
> txt2md.k: FAILED: Invalid dataset was specified=
>
> Then I realized that the program you attached was txt2img.pgm.

Hmm... I am confused:

- did you eventually use the source code I sent to build a new TXT2MD executable
- if you did build a new executable, were you able to correctly convert
  your data

Ticket ID: YAF-607526