[McIDAS #VTB-423955]: convert from HP f90 to g95

Hi Dave,

re:
> Nice to see you this week!

Likewise!  Thanks again for taking the time to discuss various things on
Friday morning.  I will be sending you a separate email regarding the
issue with type of parameter being passed to Mcdaytimetosec in a separate
email.  Friday night when I got home from Madison, I learned that the
extent of the problems seen (use of 'time_t *' parameters passed in the
third argument to Mcdaytimetosec) is a lot more extensive than I originally
thought.

> Attached is a document from JSC that describes syntax issues that they
> ran into converting from HP f90 to g95 compilers. There doesn't seem to
> be much overlap with the changes you're making for gfortran, but I
> thought I would send it along as an FYI.

Thanks.  I will review JSC's comments and see if they should be incorporated
into the modifications I made for gfortran.

Ticket ID: VTB-423955
Department: Support McIDAS