[McIDAS #FQS-529833]: Hang on...another ride coming.

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> OK. Weather2.admin.niu.edu and weather.admin.niu.edu are on their new
> machines, using SATA 1, and kernel 2.6.23-1. Hold your breath!

I read the ldm-users exchanges regarding SATA-1/2 with great interest!

> Can you do a quick look-see to make sure weather2 is running nominally? It
> seems to be after a quick check using McIDAS.

I am currently in Madison, WI attending the McIDAS User's Group (MUG) meeting,
so I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment.  I will login to weather2
and take a look as soon as I can, however.

> And as you can see on the ldm-users list, I am planning the fate of
> weather3...for January/February 2008.

Yup.  I am following the discussions as time presents while I'm in Madison.

Ticket ID: FQS-529833