[ldmMcidas #WTM-677712]: McIDAS-XCD data doesn't seem to be filing

Hi Samuel,

Quick update:

One of the biggest reasons that you were not processing any model data with
the McIDAS-XCD GRIB filer, DMBIN (dmbin.k), was that you were not requesting
any data that it can process.  I modified your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file to
request 'WMO ".*"' from one of the toplevel IDD relays that we maintain,
idd.cise-nsf.gov.  We should learn more as the NOAAPORT model data is
received (IDD feedtype HRS).

Also, your LDM logging is not setup.  The step that is missing is the
configuration of /etc/syslog.conf as 'root'.  I can do the setup for you
to get things running smoothly if you give me the 'root' password.

More later on the various things I found and changed.

Ticket ID: WTM-677712