[ldmMcidas #WTM-677712]: McIDAS-XCD data doesn't seem to be filing

Samuel,

re:
> I seem to be having trouble with the adde server also.

There is not much information here... what trouble are you seeing with
the ADDE server?

It would _really_ help if I could login to your machine and take a look
around.  What can be done to allow this?

I would need access as both 'mcidas' and 'ldm'...

Ticket ID: WTM-677712