[McIDAS #OOQ-958289]: McIDAS 2007 on OS X install

Hi Tom,

The McIDAS-X/-XCD v2007 build completed successfully on buran after
I re-unpacked the McIDAS distribution to restore the contents of
~mcidas/admin and 'sourced' the contents of ~mcidas/.bash_profile
(which reads ~mcidas/admin/mcidas_env.sh).

The only snag I ran into was in the XCD portion of the build where I
was forced to rename one of the McIDAS-XCD routines and modify the McIDAS
makefile to incorporate the name change.

For "the files" the changes I made were:

m0wmodec.for -> m0wmodecf.for
-- modify makefile and change m0wmodec.for to m0wmodecf.for

-- rebuild from scratch
make clobber
make all
make install.all

Please give this rebuild a test and let me know if/how things work.

Ticket ID: OOQ-958289
Department: Support McIDAS