[McIDAS #UEH-683145]: Typo in 4 km GINI WV description

Hi Don,

re:
> Just so it gets into the system and you can claim another
> support request,
>
> The description for the GINIEAST/GE4KWV dataset indicates that
> it is 8km instead of 4km.
>
> GINI 8 km WV East CONUS
>
> should be
>
> GINI 4 km WV East CONUS
>
> This is correct on adde.ucar.edu, but not on other systems.

As we talked about in your office, I updated the server mapping
tables on the following machines which currently have open ADDE
access:

UNL      - idd.unl.edu
UGa      - cacimbo.ggy.uga.edu
UVa      - livos.evsc.virginia.edu
CU/CIRES - stratus.al.noaa.gov
NSF/ATM  - adde.cise-nsf.gov
UNI      - weather.admin.niu.edu
           weather2.admin.niu.edu
           weather3.admin.niu.edu

I also corrected the typo in the BATCH file that defines the server
mapping table entries, ~mcidas/data/GINIADDE.BAT.  This file will
make it into the next McIDAS Addendum, v2007f.

Ticket ID: UEH-683145