[McIDAS #DXU-117584]: noaapxcd issues

Hi Randy,

re:
>i did confirm that noaapxcd is receiving data from noaapnew.

I thought that you probably had done this, but I had to ask to make sure...

> I can look at nexrad/surface etc data. So somehow i got it working.

Are you using SSEC's DMNEXR to file the Nexrad Level III products, or are
you doing this out of an LDM action in a pattern-action file (e.g.,
~ldm/etc/pqact.conf)?  Just interested in how you are doing your processing...

>HOWEVER, the statdisp still shows all red. I have not seen that before. Is
>there
> away to correct that issue.  The inge's are running also.

I have to admit that I never run STATDISP (statdisp.k), so I am at a loss for
how to advise you on its lack of update.  What does STAT (stat.k) indicate?
If STAT shows that $MCDATA/DECINFO.DAT is being updated, then the problem is
in STATDISP.  If STAT does not indicate that $MCDATA/DECINFO.DAT is being
updated, then you should not be seeing newly decoded surface data UNLESS
the read/write permissions on $MCDATA/DECINFO.DAT somehow got changed so that
processes run by 'ldm' can not update it.

> thanks,

No worries.

By the way, did you decide if you are going to attend the MUG meeting?
I'll be there...

Ticket ID: DXU-117584