[McIDAS #HZP-657281]: Moving McIDAS-XCD server

Hi Hsie,

re:
> > You need to install all components of MySQL:
> >
> > - server
> > - client
> > - development environment
>
> These 3 packages come with Sun Solaris 10:
>
> system      SUNWmysqlr                       mysql - MySQL Database
> Management System (root component)
> system      SUNWmysqlt                       mysql - MySQL Database
> Management System (test component)
> system      SUNWmysqlu                       mysql - MySQL Database
> Management System (usr component)
>
> Do you need MySQL4 or MySQL5?

I believe that either should be OK.

Mike just helped me look through the packages installed on stratus, and
it looks like everything needed has been installed.  I will attempt to rebuild
McIDAS-X with the MySQL support now.

Ticket ID: HZP-657281