[McIDAS #KDN-271049]: /home/data/mcidas/images isn't scouring, filling disk

Hi Gilbert,

re: load average on weather3 remains low after 7 hours of NIMAGE processing

re: Would you like the performance monitoring script installed on weather also?

> Sure.

OK.

> I wonder if that brings the load average down enough to let me
> ingest all level 2 radar sites on weather3 again? Hmmm.

It depends on what you intend to do with the data.  If the answer is to FILE it,
then I think that it would be OK.  If the answer is to decompress it, then I
don't know.

Aren't you ingesting all of the NEXRAD Level II data on weather2 (you can see
that
I havn't yet started looking at weather2)?  If yes, why ingest it on more than
one machine?

Ticket ID: KDN-271049