[McIDAS #MYU-247334]: resurrection of ADDE server on papagayo

Hi Clint,

I announced the availability of Unidata McIDAS-X v2007 this morning.

I figure it is now time to get idd.unl.edu setup to process data into
McIDAS-usable
formats and serve the data through ADDE.

Please advise me when you are ready for me to do the installation/configuration.

By the way, I just logged onto idd.unl.edu and was quite surprised to see a
the load average varying between about 7 to 12.  Is there something going on
with the machine?  I would have expected to see the load average hovering
at or below 1 given all (8) of the CPUs/virtual CPUs and memory (16 GB).

Ticket ID: MYU-247334
Department: Support McIDAS