[McIDAS #HZP-657281]: Moving McIDAS-XCD server

Hi Hsie,

Well, I was finally able to announce the availability of Unidata McIDAS v2007.
I now have the time to help install this distribution on stratus.

Please let me know when it is OK to login to stratus to do the installation.

Ticket ID: HZP-657281
Department: Support McIDAS