[McIDAS #XRG-216133]: Terrascan to McIDAS AREA converter??

Wayne, Matthew, Dave:

I received the following note regarding TeraScan to AREA conversion code from
my INPE/CPTEC
contact, Waldenio Gambi, yesterday afternoon:

  Hello tom,

  I asked for a new version of the conversion software from satellite
  division. the things can be a bit slow. Asiel told me that he prefer
  change the software so that it can read a generic file in disk,
  something not tied to DSA/CPTEC internal architecture.

  Meanwhile, I have here these codes. They arent' the latest versions,
  but can them fulfill your needs ?

  When I got the newer versions I will send to you.

  The imagery that they are generating still have navigation problems.

  Cheers,
  Waldenio.

I have attached the code and script that was sent in three files.  Note
that I have not tried to compile or use the code, so anything you run into
will be uncharted territory.

Ticket ID: XRG-216133
Department: Support McIDAS