[McIDAS #PPA-720265]: A feature request to add

Hi Gilbert,

I should have sent you are response on this right after I saw it last week;
sorry.

re:
> I was wondering, in addition to "storm" warnings (formerly known as
> "Polygon"-shaped severe weather warnings), you could add this to McIDAS
> capabilities:
>
> http://www.weather.gov/os/notification/scn07-23trckg_wrng.txt

I will pass your request along to SSEC for consideration.  If they decide to
pass on this addition, I will investigate what it would take to add to the
Unidata McIDAS distribution.

Ticket ID: PPA-720265
Department: Support McIDAS