[McIDAS #GPA-582858]: request to add an interstate to OUTUSINT map file

Hi Brian,

re: missing NC interstate in OUTUSINT map database

Thanks for report.  I verified that the version of OUTUSINT included
in the current Unidata McIDAS distribution does not include this
interstate.  I started looking for a more up-to-date road database
to work from when I got diverted by some other high priority issues.

As soon as I am able, I will create a new OUTUSINT file, add it into
the next Unidata McIDAS addendum, and send it along to the appropriate
person (would this be Nancy Merckle?).

Ticket ID: GPA-582858