[McIDAS #XGD-732939]: McIdas and LDM

Hi Ben,

re:
> Our IT dept is willing to open up a hole for your specific machine.
> However, they are unable to resolve laraine.unidata.ucar.edu.  Can you
> send me the IP of your machine?

Here is the info needed:

laraine.unidata.ucar.edu <-> 128.117.140.62

> Thanks for all of your help!

Please remember that I will need to passwords for the 'mcidas' and 'ldm'
accounts on your machine, and the fully qualified name of your machine
and its IP address.  There is a remote chance that I would need 'root'
privilege if I run into directories that need access permissions changed
and if you would like the remote ADDE server setup.

Ticket ID: XGD-732939