[Datastream #NCH-125632]: archived surface observations

Hi Tyn,

re: decoding METAR and SYNOPTIC data into McIDAS MD format
> Thanks Tom

No worries.

> see you next Tuesday at Schiphol airport.

I'm looking forward to the trip.

> I recall you have no special dietary needs, so no problem if i will
> serve you some Dutch lamb or beef?

Dutch lamb or beef sounds wonderful!  You are correct in your recollection
that I have no special dietary needs -- other than good beer ;-)

See you Tuesday...

Ticket ID: NCH-125632
Department: Support Datastream