[McIDAS #FBA-307750]: PATH command

Hi Kwan,

re:
> Good morning.

It is a nice, snowy morning here in Boulder.  I am at home looking at the
1 foot of snow that fell since yesterday morning.  Very nice :-)

> Just want to see if you've received these
> files I sent on Sunday.
>
> H-000-MSG1__-MSG1________-_________-PRO______-200607181100-__
> H-000-MSG1__-MSG1________-IR_108___-000002___-200607181100-__
> H-000-MSG1__-MSG1________-_________-EPI______-200607181100-__

I did receive them, but have not had the time to play with them.  I just
downloaded these to my home development machine.  I will try to make some
sense of them today and get back to you.

Ticket ID: FBA-307750