[McIDAS #GUB-772131]: McIDAS - Cannot contact ADDE East and West Servers

Hi Fred,

As you probably already know, access to the ADDE EAST and WEST
datasets was restored yesterday afternoon.

We will be modifying the procedure that updates the GOES-East
and GOES-West images on unidata2 in the coming day or two: we
are moving the data transfer from the LDM that is providing
IDD relay for a variety of datastreams to a second LDM that
is only handling the GOES imagery.  Even though we will be checking
ADDE access throughout this transition, we may unintentionally miss
something, so please let us know if you see any irregularities.

Ticket ID: GUB-772131
Department: Support McIDAS