[McIDAS #GUB-772131]: McIDAS - Cannot contact ADDE East and West Servers

Hi Fred,

re:
> Since Friday, August 11 at 19Z, both the EAST and WEST servers were
> not available.  Get error messages "Cannot contact server (connection ()
> failed).
> The EAST and West servers at SSEC appear to be off or their Internet
> connection
> is broken.  I am having no problems with the NESDIS ADDE servers for the
> Meteosat
> and Japanese satellite data, so I don't think the problem is our Internet
> connection. It is now Saturday morning August 12 at 13Z.

We have verified that the problem is on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.  It may take
a reboot to clear the problem, but I don't want to do that before consultation
with our and SSEC system admins (unidata2 is an active IDD relay node).

I will keep you informed as to our progress...

Ticket ID: GUB-772131