[McIDAS #LKJ-818624]: trouble building McIDAS 2006 on Solaris 10 x86 with Sun compilers

Hi Robert,

re:
> Thanks for the quick fix.

No worries.  Sorry that I didn't catch that before...

> Yes, I noticed the mcinet issue with 2005 and Solaris 10.  If you don't mind I
> am going to ask Dee, et. al. about Sun compilers on x86 and also Solaris 10.
> I know they haven't abandoned Solaris, and it makes no sense not to support
> Solaris
> 10 x86 and the Sun Studio 11 compilers since they are free now. Is that okay?

It is OK with me.

Just so you are up to date with the conversation that Dee and I have already
had,
here is part of my reply to her re: Solaris 10 support: