[McIDAS #STZ-926779]: Request to add warning polygons to McIDAS WWDISP command

Hi Gilbert,

re: v2006 WWDISP retrofitted for McIDAS-X v2005

> OK, so far, the basics work. But, how do I plot warning polygons instead
> of county fills? It doesn't appear that the help files have been changed.

I just used:

WWDISP X 11

in v2006 to overlay watch boxes and county outlines on top of the US national
1km N0R composite from the FNEXRAD feed (ADDE dataset NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT).

Did your plot _not_ have the watch boxes?  Can you either send me a picture
of what your are seeing or put an image on a web page somewhere where I
can take a look?  Thanks.

Ticket ID: STZ-926779
Department: Support McIDAS