[McIDAS #STZ-926779]: Request to add warning polygons to McIDAS WWDISP command

Hi Gilbert,

Back from neighborhood duties (plus it is raining -- a _good_ thing).

I just built the executables for WWDISP and WWLIST on weather.admin;
you must now exercise them to see if they product the correct plots
(e.g., watch boxes).  I have verified that WWDISP works correctly
in the v2006 distribution I am working on; I have not tried the retrofit
in v2005.  (I also replaced the McIDAS HELP files, so the online documentation
will match the executables (if there was any changes made to keywords, etc.))

If you find that WWDISP and WWLIST work correctly for you, then the
procedure needed to update weather2.admin and weather3.admin is:

<all done as 'mcidas' on both weather2 and weather3>
cd ~mcidas/mcidas2005/src
mv wwdisp.c wwdisp.c.2005
mv wwlist.c wwlist.c.2005
mv wwmisc.c wwmisc.c.2005
mv m0wwmisc.c m0wwmisc.c.2005
scp address@hidden:mcidas2005/src/wwdisp.c .
scp address@hidden:mcidas2005/src/wwlist.c .
scp address@hidden:mcidas2005/src/wwmisc.c .
scp address@hidden:mcidas2005/src/m0wwmisc.c .
rm wwmisc.o m0wwmisc.o wwdisp.o wwlist.o
make libmcidas.a
make wwdisp.k wwlist.k
make wwdisp.hlp wwlist.hlp
rm ~/bin/wwdisp.k ~/bin/wwlist.k