[McIDAS #CNT-495406]: McIDAS-X can not be downloaded.

Zhuanshi He,

re:
> Many thanks for your response.
>
> My institute is indeed an intitution of higher education.  All the
> departments offer admission to M.S. and Ph.D. programs. Here no
> bachlor programs.
> The webpage http://www.gist.ac.kr/  can give the confirmation.

Very good.  Your assurances and the information on the (English version)
of your website are sufficient for us to allow access to our distribution
of McIDAS.

> If u
> need me to provide a formal confirmation letter,  I can ask my
> institute prepare it.

Thank you for the offer, but this is not necessary.

You (address@hidden) have been authorized to download Unidata
McIDAS-X.  I believe that you are familar with the download procedure
since you tried to access the distribution previously.  If you have
any problems, please let us know.

Ticket ID: CNT-495406