[McIDAS #QPQ-403323]: problem to download data from remote server

Hi Chuan Li,

re:
> Thank you so much for your helps ! We will contact with NOAA to get
> permission to access to their servers.

Very good.

The other possibility I should have mentioned is you switching the IP addresses
of the machines running the old version of McIDAS with the new version. This
option, however, might impact a myriad of other things on your machines, so
consider it with caution.

> Have a good day,

Ticket ID: QPQ-403323