[McIDAS #NGY-756997]: FY2C supported?

Hi Valentijn,

re:
> Thanks for your help!!

No worries.

re:
> > I am not sure which version of McIDAS first contained support for FY2C
> > data.  I see entries for FY-2C in v2002's SATANNOT file, however.
>
> I have it almost working now, except that the calibration module for
> FY2C is also new, and stored in the file
> /home/mcidas/mcupdate/mcidas2005/src/

Hmm... I am not familiar with any /home/mcidas/mcupdate directory.  Is this
one you created for your development efforts?

> I did a "make kbxfy2.dlm" but this didn't do the job. Can I just compile
> this library, or should I do everything?

After modifying code in a 'DLM' (Dynamic Link Module) file, you will simply
need to run 'make'.  The time stamp on the source file should be sufficient
to cause make to recompile all routines that depend on the file(s) you
modified; rebuild the appropriate library (libmcidas.a); and relink any
executables.  If you are using GNU compilers (e.g., gcc/g77), you will need
to do a 'make install' to install the new executables (an 'install' in McIDAS
is a link (hard or symbolic) from the executable in the ~mcidas/mcidas<ver>/src
directory to the ~mcidas/bin directory).

Ticket ID: NGY-756997
Department: Support McIDAS