[McIDAS #HWD-204740]: Watch boxes not plotting on McIDAS

Gilbert and Paul,

I just received notification from the McIDAS Users Group (MUG) that
the v2006 version of WWDISP has been fixed to once again plot
thunderstorm and tornado watch boxes. I have started the process
of turning the SSEC distribution into a Unidata one.  I expect to
have a release candidate sometime in mid to late June.

If you want/need the fix to WWDISP before v2006 is made available,
I will put it into an addendum for v2005.  Please let me know.

Ticket ID: HWD-204740