[McIDAS #PKV-827000]: McIDAS-X access for SkyWarn participant?

Hi again Dave,

> re:
> > I am requesting Unidata McIDAS-X as suggested below.
> >
> > As noted, this is for our skywarn project here in the Tampa Bay area.  We
> > work heavily with the WFO in Ruskin including with Dan Noah, Sean Bennett,
> > and regionally with Walk Zeileski.    My partners in this project even won
> > environmental hero awards last year from NOAA for the work we do and for man
> > hours dedicated to volunteering at the office.
> >
> > I basically want to be able to produce satellite imagery locally from the
> > UNIWISC feed versus relying on others websites for our spotters.
> >
> > Thanks for your consideration.
> >
> > Seeya,
> > Dave Anderson
> > address@hidden

We are allowed to give you access to our McIDAS distribution.  I will initiate
the process of getting you added to the McIDAS download 'allow' list as soon
as I figure out (or you give me) your Unidata website login name.

Ticket ID: PKV-827000
Department: Support McIDAS