[McIDAS #PKV-827000]: McIDAS-X access for SkyWarn participant?

Hi Gerry,

re:
> I've been working with Dave Anderson, in Florida, on an LDM feed. I've
> begun providing him with NIDS and Level II data in support of his
> SkyWarn activities in the Tampa area.  He's one of the folks who asked
> for the level 2 imagery and Level III mosaics for Florida 2 years ago
> during the hurricane season.
>
> Dave's interested in getting McIdas and working with satellite imagery
> in support of the SkyWarn activities over there.  He's been pretty
> active with the WSO in Ruskin, as have his partners in their ISP and
> wireless ISP business.
>
> Who would we have to talk to in the UPC to get him access to the McIDAS
> code?

Please have Dave send an email requesting access to Unidata McIDAS-X
to address@hidden.  I will then find out if our license
to distribute McIDAS with SSEC allows us to let him have access.

> Thanks

No worries.

Ticket ID: PKV-827000
Department: Support McIDAS