[Support #PJP-263468]: FW: Ligtning data

Hi Bryan,

re:
> Thanks Tom. We discovered that there was not a 65K limit after all, so
> we are in good shape.

Sounds good.

> It looks like your decoder does not discriminate
> between Cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-ground strikes.  Does your SUNY data
> not have this information?

The SUNYA data does not currently have anything but cloud-to-ground
flash information.  This may, however, change in the future.  At that time
I will have to extend the MD schema we use and make an update to my
ldm-mcidas decoder.

Ticket ID: PJP-263468