[McIDAS #XAY-796012]: Re: 20060515: mcidas-x email subscription request

Darwin,

re:
> Yes, International Potato Center in Per�. South America.

OK, thanks for the information.

> I see now McIDAS for windows xp, but my operating system is on
> windows 2000, any way, I�read documentation.

The distribution for Windows XP should work for Windows 2000.
There is no separate distribution for Windows 2000.

> Please send me PROFESSIONAL MCIDAS for windows 2000. I am very
> interesting for working with McIDAS in climate modeling.

The software must be downloaded from the 'Downloads' section of
our website after one registers with our site.

Ticket ID: XAY-796012
Department: Support McIDAS