[McIDAS #YXD-786071]: Installation trouble : Can't locate file for: -lcc_dynamic

Hi Gautam,

re:
> Is it you logged on our machine ?

Yes.  Sorry I didn't warn you that I would be logging.  Our system
administrator just finished reloading MacOS-X on our test machine, and
our development environment is not allowing McIDAS to be built with
changes indicated in the McIDAS-X installation web pages.  So, I
decided to logon to your machine and look at your development
environment to see what is wrong with ours.

Again, I apologize for not notifying you before logging on.

Ticket ID: YXD-786071
Department: Support McIDAS