[McIDAS #TDH-511686]: MOSRPT broken in McIDAS?

Robert,

re:
> I am still seeing the same thing,
> sfcrpt.k KEFD returns nothing, sfcrpt.k KEFD 2 returns an ob.

Ah Ha!  Immediately after seeing your note, I reran SFCRPT KEFD
and got output.  I then did a DATALOC LIST and found that I
was not pointing at adde.ucar.edu for RTWXTEXT data (I was
pointing at webcat.gis.usu.edu).  As soon as I pointed at
adde.ucar.edu:

DATALOC ADD RTWXTEXT adde.ucar.edu

I got the error you are reporting:
SFCRPT KEFD
OBSRPT: Server unable to find stations that match selections
OBSRPT: Error getting data from server
SFCRPT: Done
SFCRPT failed, RC=2

I get the same error when pointing at adde.geo.nsf.gov.

So, the problem is on the server side, and not in the client.  This
finding gives me something to explore...

Ticket ID: TDH-511686