[McIDAS #TDH-511686]: MOSRPT broken in McIDAS?

Hi Robert,

re:
> No, there is definitely something screwy going on.  Right now
> sfcrpt.k KEFD should return a 15Z ob, but it doesn't:
>
> /usr2/config% sfcrpt.k KEFD
> OBSRPT: Server unable to find stations that match selections
> OBSRPT: Error getting data from server
> sfcrpt.k: Done
>
> However, if I do the last two hours, it works:
>
> /usr2/config% sfcrpt.k KEFD 2
> KEFD 281450Z 09006KT 10SM SCT027 BKN090 OVC250 21/20 A3020=
> sfcrpt.k: Done
> /usr2/config%

Immediately upon seeing your message I ran SFCRPT KEFD from my
home machine and got:

SFCRPT KEFD
KEFD 281450Z 09006KT 10SM SCT027 BKN090 OVC250 21/20 A3020=
SFCRPT: Done

If I continue to be able to run SFCRTP successfully at the same
time that you have problems, it should mean that the problem you
are seeing is not related to the ADDE server you are accessing,
but, rather, with the client.

I don't know of any good way of synchronizing our invocations of
SFCRPT, so I will continue to check periodically to see if
I can experience a failure.

Ticket ID: TDH-511686