[McIDAS #TDH-511686]: MOSRPT broken in McIDAS?

Hi Robert,

re:
> Okay never mind.  Now SFCRPT TX does not work pointing to Unidata,
>but TAFRPT TX does, so it seems to be intermittent.

Since you have reported varying results while running:

SFCRPT TX

while pointing at adde.ucar.edu, I have been intermittantly running
the same command to see if/when it fails.  So far, I have not seen
a failure, so this is hard to troubleshoot.

I will keep running SFCRPT at random times to see if I get the
same failure as you.  If I don't see the failure, we will need to
arrange some simultaneous tests to pin down the source of the
problem, server or client.

Ticket ID: TDH-511686