[McIDAS #ZPT-853174]: SSEC HIRES topo file for McIDAS

Hi Robert,

re:
>At Universal/Impact I used a HIRES global topo file (1km res) that Rick Kohrs
>put together to make some nice toposat imagery.  Does Unidata have that file
>(the called topo_lak) available for ftp (or http) so I can use it at NMSU/CSBF?

If the file you are referring to is the one that Rick made available by CDROM
at a past MUG meeting, then no, I did not put this online.  I do, however, have
the CD and could make the image(s) available for download.

Please let me know exactly which image(s) you are referring to.

> Thanks,

No worries.

By the way...  Please note that we have started using a new inquiry tracking
system
for support.  We havn't "officially" announced this to the community yet, but
we will in the not too distant future.  One of the things that we will be asking
users to do is send emails to an address that reflects the topic of the email:

support-mcidas
support-gempak
support-ldm
etc.

We will also be asking users to submit separate emails for each topic (i.e.,
to not send in emails that have questions with multiple topics like LDM and
GEMPAK, etc.).  Of course, if one doesn't know the email address for the topic
in
question, emails addressed to 'address@hidden' will still work.

Just thought I would give you a heads-up...

> Robert Mullenax

Ticket ID: ZPT-853174