20050903: McIDAS corrections for MODIS bowtie effect?

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi Dave,

Russ D. suggested I contact you to see if you know of any McIDAS
capabilities (in core or at sites) that will correct for the bowtie
effect in MODIS imagery.  I have a user that has told me that the
'ms2gt' package >(http://nsidc.org/data/modis/ms2gt/, written by Liam
Gumley) does >a bowtie correction, but she does not know how to
integrate this into >her McIDAS environment.  Russ thought that
SATEPS might have some McIDAS code to make a correction, but he
was not sure.

As I am no POES expert, I am looking for some sage words here...

Thanks in advance!