20050903: McIDAS corrections for MODIS bowtie effect?

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi Russ,

I meant to send this to you/the MUG earlier, but I just plain forgot.

Is there anything in McIDAS that can correct for the bowtie effect in
MODIS swatchs?  I have a user that has told me that the 'ms2gt' package
(http://nsidc.org/data/modis/ms2gt/, written by Liam Gumley) does
a bowtie correction, but she does not know how to integrate this into
her McIDAS environment.

As I am no POES expert, I am looking for some sage words here...

Thanks in advance.

* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/ *