20050405: WWDISP no longer plots severe wx (thundestorm/tornado) watches (cont.)

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Barry and Todd,

I am convinced that the changes I made to wwdisp.c and mods I made to wwmisc.c
do not result in being able to plot Severe thunderstorm and Tornado watches
by county:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/content/staff/tom/gifs/wwdisp_upc.gif

Can you tell me what mods you made and if they appear to work?

I am no longer able to logon to a machine were I could look at the CVS
repository of code.  Can my access be restored?

Thanks,

Tom

>>> I worked from home yesterday, and when I do that the day never seems to
>>> end :-)

>>> OK.

>>> I put up a couple of plots from WWDISP after making the change I sent
>>> you yesterday.  Please take a look and let me know what your opinions
>>> are:
>>>
>>> erase.k
>>> map.k MID
>>> wwdisp.k DAY=2005089 2005090