20041022: imgdisp error (cont.)

>From: "Luis A. Lopez" <address@hidden>

Hi Luis,:

>Thank you for your rersponse, yes I remember that you already sent me this
>isntructions couple of months ago, now everything is working

Very good.

>I'll meet you on tuesday, by the way it is too cold in Boulder??,

There is a front coming through, and the temperatures have dropped.
For us, it is not cold.  For the person from Costa Rica, it is cold :-)

I should remind you that you do not have to ask this -- you can use
McIDAS to find out for yourself:

DATALOC ADD RTPTSRC ADDE.UCAR.EDU
SFCMG KDEN 120

(the only reason to set the DATALOC to adde.ucar.edu is I know that it
has 5 days of surface data online at all times)

>I'm in Puerto Rico and temperature here is on the 90's.

Sounds nice.  It is not 90 here ;-)

>From address@hidden  Fri Oct 22 12:08:21 2004

re: use McIDAS to check the weather